Latest ON Page SEO Techniques for 2019 – For Every Webpage
Title rules in Latest ON Page SEO Techniques
- Your title should contain the keyword. (Try to start your title with the keyword)
- The title should be less than 60 characters.
- The title should be attractive and Influencing for the users to click on it.
(Try to include a digit in your title & try to use powerful & positive words in the title)
URL Rules for Latest ON Page SEO Techniques
- URL should be User-Friendly.
- URL should be search-friendly. Avoid special characters like underscores, percentage, exclamatory marks and so on.
- – is the only separator allowed
SEO Descriptions Rules for Latest ON Page SEO Techniques
- The description should contain the Keyword.
- The description should be between 150-160 characters.
Heading Rules for Latest ON Page SEO Techniques
- Your web page must have an H1, but that should be the only one.
- The H1 should contain the keyword.
Subheading Rules for Latest ON Page SEO Techniques
- You can write any number of subheadings and make sure some of the side headings have your main keyword and other side headings should have your secondary keywords.
Content Rules for Latest ON Page SEO Techniques
- Never used copied content on your websites.
- Avoid grammatical, spelling and punctuation mistakes in your content.
- Make sure you are writing at least 800 words for every web page.
- The keywords density should be around 1%.
- Use keywords uniformly access your content. – Keyword Proximity.
- Use short paragraphs and short sentences for better readability.
Images Rules for Latest ON Page SEO Techniques
- Do not upload images that weigh in MB’s. Optimize or minimize the images before uploading so that they weigh in KB’s.
- The image file name should contain the keyword.
- Alt text (Alternative Text) is mandatory, and also make sure it contains the keyword.
Videos Rules for Latest ON Page SEO Techniques
- Don’t upload a video to your server directly. Instead, upload the video to youtube or any other similar platform and then embed it on your website.
- The video file name should also contain a keyword.
- Your web page must have internal links.
- Your web pages must have external links.
Latest ON Page SEO Techniques – For Website
- Your website must have a robot.txt file.
- Create sitemaps.xml file for your website.
- Your website should load very fast, ideally, it should load in < 3 secs.
- Do not have unnecessary style or script in your websites.
- Your website should be responsive and mobile-friendly.
- Your website should be touch-friendly
- There should not be any broken links on your website. (404 Errors)
- Design a custom 404 page.
- Use 301 permanent Redirect.
- Make sure your website is WWW resolved.
- Make sure your website has an SSL Certificate. (HTTPS Secured)
- Add a favicon for your website.
- Try to maintain a domain life of more than 3 months.
- Use social sharing / OG protocol for your website.
Latest ON Page SEO Techniques – New & Advanced
- Implement Structured Data on your website (schema.org)
- Implement Rich Snippets for pages/posts
- AMP version for Blog pages
Location-Based SEO – Latest ON Page SEO Techniques for a Local Area
- Create a Local listing for your business on Google My Business.
- Provide complete information on the Business listing.
- Use keyword – Main business keyword along with your business name in Business Listing
- Mark pinpoint location for your address on Map listing (100% accuracy)
- Create listings on all other possible platforms for citations. – Like Just dial, sulekha, Yet.com and more
- For all citations make sure you use the same email id, mobile number, and address details.
- Create social profiles/handles with the same business name, on all the major platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Quora & More…
- Get as many reviews as possible for your business listing.
- Try to get 4 stars and above ratings on average.
- It will help you if your reviews contain the keywords
Looking to learn more Marketing Basics from me? Read Marketing Basics from here
Looking for Free Video classes on the same? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel